Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Meeting you

This was one of the first times that I met you. I believe the first time I ever saw you, you were sleeping.Meeting you for the first time was so exciting for me. I remember right after I had Ally I had dreams that I was holding a baby boy. At the time it made no sense at all because as you know I placed a baby girl. I kept feeling that there was a little boy that I needed to be a mommy to. When I first met you I knew that little boy was you. At first you were very hesitant to talk to me, you didn't like new things or new people. The first time you let me hold you was because you wanted to talk on the phone to a bank teller inside walmart. It was so cute. I instantly fell in love you with. You were so smart and so cute! I remember thinking "This little boy is exactly who I've been searching for." I can't believe how lucky I am to be your mommy. I love you so much Cayden!
Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment