Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessing Day

I was really excited on your blessing day. I was trying to figure out what was the best outfit to put you in so you would look really cute. It was a happy day and a lot of friends and family showed up. I was surprised and so thankful that so many people came just for you. I have never seen so many people in a blessing circle before. It warmed my heart to know that so many people loved and cared for you. The only sad moment of the day was when grandpa was blessing you I looked at your daddy and he was crying. He was really sad that he was not the one blessing you. I felt really bad for him, but he was SO happy that you were getting the opportunity to receive a blessing. It was such a fun and beautiful day, and you were such a good boy the entire day. You are such a special little boy.
Love Jordan--Your birth mom

No comments:

Post a Comment